Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update!

We have settled into our life as husband and wife and most important remain best friends. Alan has almost completed his firefighter training, he has worked so hard for this and very passionate about this, I am so proud of him! I am still learning new things as I try to adjust to my new responsibilities at work. We have also began house hunting, it looks promising and hope to have something in the next few months. Alan is so handy with fixing up things, that I have no doubt that our home will be a work of art! We enjoyed Thanksgiving here in Louisville with my side and Kim and Hugh. For Christmas we will be heading south to Florida to visit his mom and dad. Time has flown by and we are enjoying the ride!

Until we see you in person, love and hugs to all!

No comments: