Sunday, August 23, 2009

3rd Trimester! 27 weeks




Wow! Time is flying by! 27 weeks marks the start of the 3rd trimester, the home stretch! I will be considered full term in 10 weeks and then Benjamin can decide to enter the world. However, I would appreciate it if he waited until 40 weeks.

Benjamin is about 15 inches long (and he is cramped in his home since my uterus is only about 10 inches!) and weighs 2 pounds. He can open and close his eyes and reacts to light. He love to kick and roll and we love watching him.

Momma and Daddy: are doing great, getting lots done in the house. The upstairs is almost complete and then we will start working on the basement. I have noticed that I am not as hungry as I used to be, I get full soo much quicker. I am not complaining! Other than my hips hurting a lot lately I feel great.

Our one year anniversary is coming up and we are hoping to get away for the weekend. Not sure where we will end up, but somewhere close by. I can't wait!

No comments: