Sunday, October 18, 2009

35 weeks, 35 days to go!

Wow, where did the time go? Seems like it was just March and I took three pregnancy tests! For a funny take on how we found out about Benjamin click here

Just 35 days (give or take a few) until our lives will never be the same again. Are we ready for this? I think not, but we couldn't be more excited! We are looking forward to watching him discover the everyday things that we take for granted. There is so much to look forward to, his birthday and such but we cannot forget about what we should be enjoying now. Benjamin's kicks and rolls in my belly take on the game of "name that bump." I will miss him tickling my lungs or hips with his hands and feet, even the little hiccups that shake my belly. I'll miss Alan's hand on my belly and talking to Benjamin. However, I don't think I will miss all the bathroom stops!

We have been very blessed, this pregnancy has been easy and baby and I are very healthy (except that I have had a cold for a week now). These next 35 days or so will fly by and before you know it we will be holding our little boy!

No comments: