Monday, January 30, 2012

So I'm A Bird

Photo by: Sommai


This past weekend I felt great, the best I've felt since the premature labor started! So I tackled all sorts of projects off my 'before we have 3 kids under 3' list! By Sunday evening I had reorganized my closet and dresser, cleaned under the bed, organized the living room closet and finished up some other projects (project posts soon to follow!). Sunday night, Alan laughed as I showed him my newly cleaned and organized closet and said, "I'm not sure if I have a wife or a bird!" I immediately wanted to know what that was supposed to mean. He said, "well, there are all these sticks and twigs around, seems like you are trying to build a nest."
"Haha," I said. "I'm just trying to make your life easier, especially when I'm in the hospital for 4-5 days. You'll thank me!" And as any good husband said, "You're right dear." 


I can't deny it, throw in pregnancy on top of a little bit of a type A personality and the itch to organize, clean, and cook get a bit crazy. However, I am happy to say that our house looks and feels so much better!




No comments: