Monday, June 8, 2009

I Heard That!

Baby Vaesa: Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.We went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat at 150 and all seems great. We scheduled "the big" ultrasound for July 8th! So excited to find out if we are to buy pink or blue!

Momma: All was great with me at the doctor's blood pressure was 110/70 the nurse said "perfect as always!" I love her! I had gone up either a pound and a half or two pounds since last time. So total I think I have put on 4 pounds? Dr. L didn't seemed concerned, so guess I will pick up the weight soon enough! I'm in no hurry!

Daddy: is wonderful, surprised me by coming to the doctor's today. I told him he didn't have to go, all I was going to do was pee in a cup, get weight and b/p, and listen for the heartbeat; but he came anyway! What a great daddy! :)


Jenny and I went out Sunday while Alan was at the fire station to price baby items. Baby Depot (located in Burlington Coat Factory) had very reasonable prices. We did find some ideas that are very gender neutral. Yes we are finding out the gender, but obviously we don't know what our future children will be, so to save money we are going with all gender neutral baby equipment. This way if it is a boy or girl you can either add more boyish things or more girlish things. These are just some thoughts, no definite decisions have been made yet.

No comments: