Sunday, July 12, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails....

How we told my family, I dyed the white cake batter blue so when they
ate the cupcake they found out!We had Alan's mom and dad on speaker
phone so mom and dad could tell them!
Alan trying on the Moby wrap that mom got us!
He figured it out on the first try!
Dad calling his side of the family to tell them that he is getting a grandson.
Puppy, Jesse looks at dad as to say "we are getting another boy? Yay! Oh yay!"


3D ultrasound of baby, his hand is in front of his face

I think he already looks like his daddy!

The money shot!


21 Weeks
Looks like I swallowed a ball!

Baby Boy Vaesa: Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch. He also loves to move around, punching, kicking, rolling and what ever else he likes to do in there! At the "big ultrasound" you were not afraid to show your goods! The tech asked us if we wanted to know and we said yes. She put the wand on my belly and presto! There was the money shot! Just so you know little one, that was the one and only time you are allowed to show off your goods like that!

Momma: Doing great! Though it is getting hard to do things like planting flowers and get tired after working around the house and yard. This has been a hard thing for me to get used to. Before getting pregnant I could get soo much accomplished, now babe is having me slow way down! I am so thrilled to be having a little boy! I cannot wait!

Daddy: is excited about having a son and getting more excited about getting to do all the father son things. He is going to be such a great daddy! He even surprised me with three bouquets of flowers! This little baby is going to have a great role model! And if he is anything like his daddy (which I am sure he will be) he will be a ladies man! :)

In other news: Alan has been working on finishing the half bathroom (will post pictures when its done). We are also working on painting the guest room (and yes I helped with the muding of the walls). As soon as the guest room is done, we will work on painting the baby's room. Can't wait to having the upstairs done!

No comments: