Sunday, November 15, 2009

39 weeks

Still pregnant and waiting for our little one to join us. It's been frustrating just waiting, but I am finally coming to terms that this kid will come when he is ready. I was telling Alan this morning that I am going to enjoy the time that we have left to be just us. Because when Benjamin decides to arrive, we will be mom and dad FOREVER! It will never just be the two of US! It's kind of sad in a way, but we are excited about what is to come.

I went to the Dr. yesterday (it was supposed to be my last appointment) and not much change. I am 60% effaced and still a fingertip dialated, but he said it was "softer." We talked about what projects I have been doing, especially cleaning the grout on the kitchen floor. He asked what I used and if I resealed it. Obviously there wasn't much to talk about in the baby department so coversation turned to cleaning grout. We sscheduled an appoitment for next Tuesday which is Benjamin's due date and said he would see me then. So it looks like we could have a Thanksgiving baby or a December baby. I wouldn't mind an early December baby, I need someone else to share my birthday month with!

No comments: