Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Momma's Day!

Sorry to have neglected the blog; after I recovered from my cold that lasted two weeks, the brother-in-law came to town and stayed for a week. Then the mother and father-in-law came to town and stayed for 4 and a half days. I pulled off a 40th wedding anniversary dinner for the inlaws and a surprise birthday party for the husband! He loved the Nikon D70s camera that we all got him!

Today is Mother's Day and I woke up to a laughing son in the next room, something (probably his feet he has been chewing on) was cracking him up! I laid there listening to that wonderful sound and then realized that I got an entire nights sleep! The little man let me sleep through the night! yay!

The husband did great, two dozen roses, one form him and one from the bebe, plus cards! We then went to McAlisters (yum, potato soup!) for lunch and then went shopping for a Magnolia tree (no such luck, put trying again tomorrow). We then headed over to Macy's to see about getting a new set of sheets and a mixer (we had gift cards still from out wedding!) Scored sheets on clearance and a Sun Beam mixer on sale! Came home played with little man and fed him. He then pooped a very smelly horrible diaper that the husband changed without hesitation! Next up on the list is the husband cooking me dinner, pork on the grill sweet potato and a salad! Yum Yum!

I leave you with what popped up in our garden:


we had to get the tomato plants planted somehow!

No comments: