Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been awhile...


So the day after Mother's Day is my hubs birthday! We had celebrated it when his mom and dad were in town a few weeks ago and surprised him with an awesome Nikon D70s camera. I am not sure who loves it more; him or me, anyway we are getting some great pictures of Benjamin! So on his actual birthday I cooked him dinner an amazing dinner, not the everyday dinner. So he had a great 31st birthday!

Fast forward from then to now and life is changing at warp speed. Where is the time going? My baby is going to be 6 months in a few days and its crazy how big he is gotten! We weighed him on a scale and he is 16.6 pounds which puts him in the 10% for weight. My lil' peanut, however he looks like a chunky monkey ;)

Anyway, here are pictures from our first swim in the pool:

No comments: