- We welcomed Andrew into our hearts and home on March 5 with 5 inches of snow!
- In our home we had 3 cribs...and all occupied! Holy cow!
- Bed Bugs. Freakin' horrible! Only found 4 and has (still is, required a monthly maintenance for a year) cost us an arm and a leg!
- Benjamin learned to climb out of his crib in the summer, so we transitioned his crib to a toddler bed. Then a twin bed when he turned 3
- Benjamin was potty trained at 27 months old
- Meredith learned to walk and talk and developed her
littlebig personality even more
- We went to Sarasota (a 12 hour drive) with a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old, and a 3 month old. We should of had our heads examined! 3 pack n plays!
- We had a large garden and had more vegetables than ever before
- I learned to can and make jelly
- We finally finished the basement!!!
- We said goodbye to an amazing Papaw who will be forever missed
- Found out Benjamin is severely allergic to nuts.
2012 was filled with controlled chaos as we survived the first year of having 3 babies 27 months and younger. I'm still not really sure how we did it! But here we are in 2013 and looks to be promising:
- My freelance writing is picking up, so much that I am struggling to find time to get it all done!
- I will be a health educator (contract basis) for a new organization that helps people with nutrition, weight loss, and training for athletic events.
- We are starting Benjamin on the 3 year old preschool homeschool curriculum this month! So excited about this new adventure!
- I'm getting back into running! KY Derby Festival Mini Marathon - here I come!
So far that's all I know what's going on in 2013! I'm sure with 3 kids, it will be nothing short of amazing!