Friday, March 12, 2010

Have you seen my pre-pregnancy body?

I am not sure where it went.The weight I gained during pregnancy is gone (yeah!) and has been for awhile now, but my body....where did it go? How can I weigh less than when I first got pregnant but my clothes still do not fit? Ok, well some of them do. With the warmer weather I decided it was time to put away my winter clothes and get out the spring/summer clothes (I know, I probably jinxed us all, sorry). I started trying on the shirts...anything that was a button down...oh my. I thought the buttons might, at any moment fly off my shirt and hit innocent babe who was sleeping on my bed (how did my size A girls go to size D? I miss them).The shorts, I tried on one pair and that was enough humiliation for me. My hips are not the same, I know they spread during pregnancy, but the question is do they go back? And if they do, how long does it take? *sigh* So for the spring I have a few shirts and no shorts. The good news is that the weather man must have heard that I was having issues, so he has forecasted mid 50's for the next week! Thank you weather man, no shorts needed for at least another week! :)
I will leave you with a picture of what I looked like a few weeks before I delivered Benjamin. It is amazing that I can go from huge to normal size in such a short amount of time.

No comments: