Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A week of Firsts




Ok, well it was actually last week, but whose counting?

We went to the Little Treasure sale and scored lots of goodies; playpen for $30, rocking caterpillar (take off of the rocking horse, toys, toys, and more toys. Not to mention some oh so cute swimming trunks and summer clothes. Aunt Jenny went along with us on the first day and we had so much fun standing in line for 2 hours to pay for everything! You decided to fill your diaper in the middle of shopping, so Jenny took you to the van and changed you. First diaper change in the van! Anyway, we had a great time.

First Laugh- we went back to the Little Treasure Sale with my grade school friend Melissa and while standing in line, she made you laugh. Not just a little laugh (like you have been doing in your sleep), but a laugh that came from deep down in your belly. Your eyes squinted and arms clenched as you laughed. You had everyone in line laughing with you!

Rolled Over- you were snuggling up next to me one morning and I guess you decided that you were hungry. So instead of crying to wake me, you rolled from your back to your right side and proceeded to grab my shirt to find the boob. You are so your father's son!

Found your hands- you actually found them a few weeks ago, but now you are 100% sure that they are your hands and boy do they taste good! You would be crying and then bring your hand up in front of your face and you would stop crying and then look at me as to say; "momma, look, its my hand!"

Figured out how to use the lower lip- when you don't get your way; like when I take you out of the bath that you have been in for almost 45 minutes; you start whimpering and stick out your lower lip. I wish I had my camera to capture the moment. But I am sure there will be more.

Sitting up with assistance- love to sit up and see your world from a new view. I propped you up in your highchair with blankets and you loved it!

Three months- yep, you turned three months this past Sunday :)

No comments: