Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'll Love You Forever....

"as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."

The things I love about you;

*your big brown eyes
*tiny fingers grasping my finger
*how you sleep with your arms up above your head
*how inpatient you get if I don't feed you the second you start screaming!
*bath time; you love your bath and will stay in it forever, in fact the only time you cry is when I take you out because you start resembling a rasin.
*love it when daddy tells you, you can stay in our bed until you fall asleep; you and I both know that you will be snuggled between us until morning.
*I love listening to you sing and talk to the ceiling fan and your mobile; those two things are your favorite right now.
*Even though its frustrating when you get fussy in the evening and I am trying to fix dinner; you just want me to hold you.
*I love your sleepy eyes that say rock me to sleep mom.

There are so many more things that I love about you and I am sure there will be more to come!

No comments: