Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snowy Days...










































It has snowed here and thankfully I don't have to be out in it! I can enjoy the beautiful snow from my couch with a hot cup of coffee and a sleeping baby in my arms! However, we did venture out (just to the front and backyard) to take some picture of Benjamin in his first snow. Benjamin looked a little confused but okay with the fact he was bundled up so much that he couldn't move. We took a few pictures and then I went to go inside with the little man. Headed up the steps and went to open the door, when the door didn't open I knew we had locked ourselves out. Told Alan and he thought I was joking. Haha...no! We got back in and unbundled Benjamin who was nice and warm in his snowsuit.

He ate and then took a nice long nap! We have about 4 inches of snow and its sticking around for more than a day or two. Temperatures have been freezing; lows have been about 10 and high's around 20 give or take a couple of degrees each way.

Best get going, never know how long these naps of his may last and so I try to get as much stuff done as possible!

Till we see you in person, lots of love and hugs!

No comments: